Friday, May 23, 2008

home sweet home

I HAVE AN APARTMENT! never been able to say that before....we moved in today. it's far too hot at the moment to give a proper update on what's been going on in the last little while, but hopefully i'll have a chance to update more thoroughly later on tonight after I get home.

i'm willing to take bets on how long it will take me to crack under the heat and turn on the A/C. It's no fun to have to pay for electricity out of your pocket when you're trying to save as much money as possible.

Current Temperature: 31 degrees. Rain in the forecast for the next five days. (It hasn't REALLY rained yet since we've been here...drizzles here and there but nothing major. I'm actually kind of hoping for some soon so I can break out the raincoat. fingers crossed!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoa... I just read all your posts! thatr sounds like so much fun! I wish I was somewhere hot and humid right now....